Here's How it WorksMount Bonnell Advisors help international entrepreneurs like you with U.S. business set up, accounting, tax & corporate admin services. They also assist raising funds in the U.S. and are really good at telling your story to a U.S. audience. GET STARTED
Here at Mount Bonnell Advisors, we’ve come together with a range of business and legal professionals to help you with all aspects of your relocation to the US. Our combined experience of living in the US and setting up business there as expats, alongside our skilled American partners mean we’re well-placed to offer you advice on all aspects of your move – both personal and professional.
Here’s what we do:
Austin, TX is a city rich with culture, business, tech and industry – and is highly rated as one of the most attractive places to live for business-owners. With its combination of attractive economy and high quality of life, Austin is a great place for international entrepreneurs to consider relocating to. In fact, Austin is so popular that it was rated the Number 1 place to live for two years running by the US News & World Report.
- Advice on all the important legal structures you need to consider, especially the concept of the C-Corporation – as this will more than likely be crucial to your business plans.
- Get help to find sources of funding and capital for your business expansion. We’ll help you explore the financing options that are right for you and your business – from equity, to credit, loans, grants & public funding and crowdfunding sources. See below for more details.
- Find out about managing your finances and banking as an expat and how to start building your credit in America, as well as other financial matters like securing a mortgage and bank account.
- Support and information on how to choose a location for your business, as well as the office locations available to you through Mount Bonnell in Austin, Texas, a city we know well and thoroughly recommend.
One of the biggest headaches many international entrepreneurs face when building a business in the US is how to navigate the labyrinth of US legal and tax requirements. Falling foul of state or national legislation can severely hamper your ability to expand.
Mount Bonnell is here to support you every step of the way with the complexities of tax and legal issues. We’re here for the long haul as you grow and build your US business. When you work with us you will get:
- Access to an experienced, skilled and qualified network of professionals both here and Stateside who can help you with all aspects of legal, banking and tax planning.
- Personal, tailored support to discuss your business’s unique needs and how you can make the most of the tax and legal options available to you.
- Advice on reducing your tax burden and making your company tax efficient as you expand.
- Support with employment issues, payroll, banking, audits, sales and bookkeeping in America.
- Comprehensive legal advice from the attorneys we work with, on all aspects of business formation, including which type of business to form, mergers & acquisitions, business & commercial law, intellectual property, estate planning and more. Our skilled team is here to guide you and represent you if necessary on your business’ legal matters.
Raising funds is probably top of the list of what you’re currently considering as you look towards expanding or setting up your business in the US.
Mount Bonnell Advisors will help you to find the best possible sources of funding and help you to get to grips with different channels to raising capital.
- Support and advice about State, Federal and City incentives in the US for raising funds.
- Information about how to use crowdfunding to secure funds – an increasingly popular way to do this across all business sectors.
- Clear and easy to follow advice on how to understand debt and equity in the US.
But it doesn’t stop there! We have what you might call a “Secret Weapon” when it comes to supporting our clients to secure the funding they need. We’ve set up our very own Mount Bonnell Investor Roadshows, run especially for European entrepreneurs like you.
We’ll take you Stateside to explore the business culture there, line you up with potential investors and help you to develop a killer pitch. You’ll get the benefit of our whole team behind you as you go out there and grab the investment you need to live your American Dream!
A new country, not to mention a new continent, brings a whole host of benefits and challenges. At Mount Bonnell, we have firsthand experience of living and working in the US, and we’re happy to advise you on settling into life as an expat in America.
Get expert advice and support on:
- Locations and lifestyle – we’ll take you through what it’s really like to live in the US.
- Visa information and support – how to apply for a visa, and support through the process.
- Support to choose the right location for your personal as well as professional needs, and how to go about integrating into American life.
- Help and advice for expats who want to relocate with their family. Get holistic advice on health care, schooling, family life and more from our knowledgeable advisors.
Of course, business success is not just about setting up and funding your new venture. You need to get the message out there to the people hungry for your product or service. Here at Mount Bonnell Advisors, we’re here to help you every step of the way with our dedicated media arm – Mount Bonnell Media.
With Mount Bonnell Media you will get:
- General marketing support. Get Email, SEO, Social Media, Advertising and Website Development advice from our friendly and skilled team.
- Access to an armory to help you start your marketing plan of attack with a range of podcast, video production, and PR/Media consultancy options.
- Bespoke media creation for your product, fully loaded and tailored specifically for the American market. This will give you an immediate head start over your comparable competitors!
- A wealth of informative videos, podcasts, and blogs on a range of key issues to help you grow your business in the US.
Mount Bonnell Advisors – Here to Make Your Dream a Reality
Our aim at MBA is to give you the most comprehensive support possible for your American Dream. We have a huge range of information for you to access, including our newsletter: The View from the Top. This is a way of keeping you heading with us to the top of those doing business in the US.
We have a podcast series: Move Your Business to the United States. This podcast tells the story of the entrepreneurial journey from London to Texas.
There’s also a range of information and advice available on the website so you can get a flavor of what it’s like to expand into America as an entrepreneur.
But, of course, no article, podcast or blog can make up for having tailored, personal support from a team that’s dedicated to helping you achieve your business objectives!
So, get in touch today and let’s talk about how we can work together to make that American Dream a reality!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
ABOUT TAXES, COMPANY FORMATION, AND
RESIDENCY IN THE U.S.:
Need Advice on Taxation, Company Formation,
and Residency in the United States?
Starting a business in the U.S. can be both exhilarating and exasperating. There is much to know and even more to learn, and the pace of the information coming at you can be overwhelming.
That’s where Mount Bonnell Advisors come in.
Would you like to live your very own American Dream? At Mount Bonnell, we can guide you through the labyrinth of regulation and red tape and out into the blue skies of a dream come true – the dream of living and working in America.
Whether it’s technical issues around tax or residency, or strategic ones involving business formation and growth, the experienced team at Mount Bonnell Advisors are here to help.
So make that dream a reality by booking a consultation today with Mount Bonnell Advisors. Let the adventure commence!