Using visuals to boost your message is one of the fastest growing and most effective forms of marketing today – and its popularity is only set to increase as time goes on.
One reason is because of the speed that visuals work compared to other forms of communicating like writing. The brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than it does writing, and 93% of all human communication is almost entirely non-verbal. This means that using visuals adds a massive impact to your message.
On This Page
- Video Marketing will Dominate Within the Next few Years
- Why Video Marketing is so Powerful
- Video Marketing Key Facts and Statistics
- Why You Should use Professional Photography in Your Marketing
- Integrating High-Quality Photography with SEO
- Mount Bonnell Media Work With Professional Photographers and Studios
- Get Help to Create Powerful Visual Marketing for an American Audience
- Give Your U.S. Expansion a Massive Boost with Professional Videos
- Choose From a Range of Video Styles and Formats
VIDEO MARKETING WILL DOMINATE
WITHIN THE NEXT FEW YEARS
Many international entrepreneurs are aware of the importance of including visuals such as photographs, infographics and graphic design elements to their marketing materials. But others underestimate the importance of video marketing – which is set to become the most dominant form of digital marketing in the next few years.
Part of this is due to the fight for attention that all businesses now face. With so much information now readily available to potential customers on their devices, it’s becoming harder to make your business stand out. Attention spans are becoming shorter, so it’s vital that you are able to capture and keep attention.
To do this, you need to use visuals alongside other forms of marketing. At Mount Bonnell Media we can help you create entertaining, informative and compelling videos and images. We’ll get to how we work shortly, but first, let’s talk about video and photography and why they need to be a core part of your marketing strategy.
WHY VIDEO MARKETING IS SO POWERFUL
American audiences today are becoming increasingly picky about the marketing messages they engage with. It’s no wonder – the average American is bombarded with thousands of marketing messages per day.
Using videos to communicate with your ideal customers helps your business in several ways. You can connect more quickly using a visually impactful way, thereby reducing the possibility that someone will switch off or ignore your message entirely. And, with a video, you can explain, describe, convince and connect by showing people who you are and what’s special about your brand.
Videos have a much higher engagement rate than many other forms of marketing, and the results companies can get with well-placed videos are often astonishing.
VIDEO MARKETING KEY FACTS AND STATISTICS
Here are just a few key numbers about the effectiveness of video marketing:
- 75 Million Americans watch online videos every day.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message that they have watched via a video, compared to
only 10% when reading it in the text.
- Nearly 50% of all video is watched on a mobile device or tablet.
- By 2019, internet video is set to become the most popular form of online traffic –
counting for a whopping 80%.
- 92% of mobile video customers share videos with others, and social videos generate
1200% more shares than text and images combined.
(Source – Forbes & Smallbiztrends)
It’s clear that video marketing can be extremely effective – if you know how to reach the right audience and what sort of videos will resonate with them. At Mount Bonnell Media we believe the most powerful marketing messages are ones that connect via authentic storytelling. Video is a perfect medium for this as it allows you to use strong visuals alongside music and speech to convey complex information almost instantaneously.
You can fit a huge amount of information into a relatively short timeframe when using video and effectively give your ideal customers a chance to learn more about you and your brand.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY IN YOUR MARKETING
Using great images in your marketing materials is a more well-known but sometimes overlooked element to a vibrant and engaging marketing strategy.
Images grab attention in a similar way to video. When it comes to online content or other written marketing materials, adding relevant and professional images can increase the likelihood of people wanting to read the content by 80%. In addition, 65% of people are visual learners, so they appreciate being able to engage with marketing content that speaks to them visually.
A compelling and informative photo can help you to convey your message in a way that supports and adds to the content you write. Photographs can also add to the likelihood that a piece will go viral if your audience really connects to it, especially on social networks. Viral content helps to build your brand message, and improve trust, loyalty, and familiarity with your ideal customers.
INTEGRATING HIGH-QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY WITH SEO
Images can also help your website get found in online searches and be a crucial part of your SEO strategy. The downside is that images can create a negative impression if they are poor quality and not relevant to the marketing material you are producing.
Choosing to use professional photography services will give your marketing material unique visual content that fits with your brand. This can make your website, social media, email marketing, brochures and whitepapers or other pieces of marketing much more personal.
By using a professional photographer, you get a higher standard of image which is vital to presenting your product or service in the best possible light.
MOUNT BONNELL MEDIA WORK WITH PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS AND STUDIOS
Great business photos give a glimpse into what really goes on in your company, and helps customers to feel they know you – building that all-important connective business-customer experience.
At Mount Bonnell Media, we work with professional and experienced photographers who know how to get great shots that add that extra visual charge to your marketing content.
We work with several professional studios, such as the ShootFactory in London, as well as others, to offer a wide variety of incredible locations both in London and elsewhere that can cater for a range of shooting styles.
So, whatever approach you want to take when creating high-class images – we have you covered!
GET HELP TO CREATE POWERFUL VISUAL
MARKETING FOR AN AMERICAN AUDIENCE
Mount Bonnell Media offers professional photography and image-creation services that can help your online and other marketing content to truly stand out. We have a wealth of experience with marketing to an American audience and can guide you towards the kinds of images and visual content that will resonate best with this unique market
When it comes to videos, we believe that the key to successful video marketing is in authentically sharing your business story and information in a way that’s fun, informative, vibrant and compelling.
Gone are the days of boring corporate videos! Instead, we work with you to develop modern, stylish, impactful video content that gives you a chance to really show off the best of you and your business.
GIVE YOUR U.S. EXPANSION A MASSIVE
BOOST WITH PROFESSIONAL VIDEOS
We develop high-quality videos, both short (1-3 minutes) and longer that are professionally scripted and filmed on pro-equipment using industry standard methods. We work with people who have years of experience in high-level media production and will produce your content to the highest possible standards. And, we work with you using the same techniques and methods that we use for our own videos. We have developed a series of videos that showcase Austin, Texas to give our clients a sense of the city and all it has to offer. To check out these videos please click here (https://www.mtbonnell.com/video/)
We can arrange a consultation to discover the format, length, and type of video style that will work best for you. Perhaps you want to develop a short series of explainer videos for a product or service? Or maybe you would like to give customers an insight into your business journey, professionally and personally.
CHOOSE FROM A RANGE OF
VIDEO STYLES AND FORMATS
The possibilities really are endless, but a few common styles of video that entrepreneurs ask us for help with and we offer services for include:
- Documentary Style: This style of video making might not immediately come to mind when you consider video marketing, but it can be very impactful. If you have a subject you are passionate about, and you want to create a video that’s informative without being obviously about marketing your business, this style can be for you. Documentary style videos work well because they offer real value and interest to your potential customers, building your reputation and influence.
- Interview style. Creating a video where you are interviewed about your business story, your product or brand or an aspect related to your field that you have expertise is an engaging and exciting way to let your customers get to know you. This helps to build trust in your skills, knowledge, and ultimately the product or service you are selling. You can see examples of how we use these videos on this site here.
- Corporate style videos. Despite their stuffy reputation, there are many different ways you can create corporate videos that are bold, fun to watch and genuinely engage the viewer. At Mount Bonnell Media we can help you to narrow down your focus, choose a great location, create a compelling script and ensure that your corporate video stands out.
- Storytelling with Heart. Sharing your unique story is a vital part of an effective marketing strategy. You might choose to share the challenges you overcame on your way to becoming an entrepreneur or other experiences that have shaped your business ethos personally and professionally. They key to great story sharing is to share your experience with heart. We’ll help you to uncover and develop your authentic story and tell it with enthusiasm and warmth.
- TED-Talk / Influencer style. These videos often use the speaker’s personal and professional journey in a way that offers the viewer insight and information that adds value to their life. This type of video can be immensely successful if you have the right team of professionals behind you to make the most of your unique story. We’ll help you find the right angle and develop your storytelling so you can engage your audience and build impressive social and business capital.
There are, of course, many more types of video and style that you might want to explore. At mount Bonnell Media we’ll help you decide what’s right for your business as you start your expansion into the U.S. Our experience as Europeans who have lived and worked in America mean we can guide you on how to style each piece of content specifically towards an American audience.
GET HELP TO TELL YOUR STORY WITH OUR EXCITING VIDEO PACKAGE
We’re excited to let you know about a fantastic package we’ve developed to help European entrepreneurs tell their business story to an American audience on camera.
Our Your Story on Camera service forms part of our special series of support to uncover, embrace and tell your story in the US. We work with you to develop your unique business story and present it on camera in a way that will resonate with American viewers.
Together, we will come up with a fresh, entertaining and meaningful video of around 6 minutes. The video will be a narrative-driven compelling look into you and your business. You’ll get the opportunity to show people in the US who you are and what makes your business special. It can be used to build your brand, to connect with customers, help with investors and generally grow your PR for your US adventure.
You’ll work with a team of industry professionals who have enormous experience creating high-quality media for mainstream TV channels and can help you craft the perfect video to showcase your business story.
To find out more please take a look at our page here!