The Formalities & Processes When Setting up Your U.S. Company
Here we explain the process of setting up your US business.
Compared to other countries, establishing a business in the U.S. is relatively straight forward, to do so normally takes between 2 – 4 weeks.
So here’s how it works:
- Complete the online order form, which you can find on our corporation pact page.
- Pay the relevant fee via bank transfer/PayPal – the details for this will be sent to you in the order confirmation.
- Email us copies of your ID and proof of address.
- Depending on which US state you have opted for, it can take just 2 days or 2 weeks before your US company is legally established. Once this process is complete; then you will receive a receipt for both your documents and payment.
- Once your company is legally established we provide you with your U.S. tax code – normally this takes 24 hours.
- Then the appointed U.S. director goes to a US bank with the relevant documents to open a business account for your company – immediately, thereafter, the account will be operational.
- Then, via email, we’ll send you the relevant director’s contracts, which you sign and send back to us, again via email.
- Next we email you your company’s banking details.
- When we receive your bank account’s Visa or MasterCard – around 7-10 days after the bank account’s opening – we despatch it via FedEx to you with the original signed escrow contracts.
- 7-10 days after that, we obtain your company’s Corporate Kit. We’ll send that to your European address via the U.S. Postal Service.
If you booked any additional services, we’ll be working on them alongside the process outlined above.