How can we help you today?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your satisfaction guarantee?
- I do not intend to retain your services beyond the consultation. Is that a problem?
- Are your consultations open and unbiased? Or is the consultation just a paid sales pitch?
- Why don’t you offer a free consultation / initial consultation?
- How are consultations held?
- I am an account or attorney. Do I need to book a consultation to discuss a client-related matter with you?
- I don’t want to book a consultation, but I would like to invite Mr. Sauerborn for a “get-acquainted” lunch in London. Is he available for that type of meeting?
- I don’t want to buy a pig in a poke. I’m reluctant to pay for a consultation in advance when I can’t be sure of its quality. What can you offer me?
- I have only one question, and I think you can answer it in five minutes. Do I still have to book a consultation?
- I don’t even know if my foreign project has any potential, and if it makes any sense at all to consult with you. What can I do?
- What’s the best way to send documents to you?
- Must identity and address documents be notarized?
- My address is on my identity card. Can that suffice as the only document I provide?
- What do you accept as proof of address?
- What proofs of identity are acceptable?
- Can I meet Mr. Sauerborn in Germany / Austria / Switzerland?
- Can I pay in cash for in-person appointments in London?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I spread the consultation over two half-hour appointments?
- My matter is very urgent. Can I get an appointment within the next 24 hours?
- How can I stop the consultation in the first 15 minutes and request a refund?
- Will I receive a written summary of the consultation via email?
- What if you can’t answer one of my questions?
- What if the consultation lasts longer than an hour?
- What if the consultation takes less than an hour?
Further Advice (3)
USA: Tax Consulting, Company Formation & Taking Residence
- I am subject to taxation in the USA. Which is the better solution: LLC or C-Corporation?
- Why do you recommend the corporation?
- Can’t one open an account for an LLC outside the USA?
- Why can’t you create tax-free LLCs?
- Do LLCs really pay no taxes?
Director Service (7)
- Is the director an authorized signatory on my company’s account?
- Can I myself become the second director of the corporation?
- What contracts protect the Director Service?
- Is your director a fiduciary director?
- Is your director a US citizen, living in the USA?
Corporate Tax (4)
- Do I need to create the management holding company immediately (before I create the US company)?
- Which country do you recommend for a management holding company?
- What do I need to consider if I want to operate the US company in a tax-optimized manner?
- Is the ownership of a US company completely harmless for a person who lives in a high-tax country (e.g. Germany)?
- Do I need to report ownership of the US company to my tax office?
Sales Tax (3)
- Do I need to travel to the USA to open an account?
- Can I get access to online banking for my US corporation account?
- Can I get a credit card or debit card for my corporation’s account?
- Which banks do you work with in the USA?
- Does the USA participate in the international automatic exchange of information in accordance with OECD CRS?