ANNOUNCING THREE SPECIAL MOUNT BONNELL U.S. MARKET ENTRY SEMINARS 2019Meet us in London, Dublin or Austin, TX for a one day immersive experience – and get your US-expansion off to a flying start! GET STARTED
SERIOUS ABOUT MOVING YOUR BUSINESS TO THE US, BUT CONFUSED ABOUT WHERE TO START?
Calling all European Entrepreneurs,
It’s the dream, isn’t it? Take the business lessons you’ve learned in Europe and use them to build a flourishing business in the US. But, the dream can quickly turn into a nightmare as you try to sort through endless paperwork, red tape, and confusing information.
Let’s face it, moving a business into the US is not easy. And, although there are a lot of websites out there for entrepreneurs, there’s little in the way of clear information, tailored specifically at Europeans who are ready to make the leap Stateside.
It doesn’t help that, without real experience of both business cultures – Europe and America – many sources offer only a shallow look into European-American entrepreneurship.
And, if you don’t have mentors and expert advisors, it’s easy to flounder as you sift through everything you need to cover – from choosing a location to getting that all-important visa, securing funding, and building a brand in the US.
Here at Mount Bonnell Advisors, we know that the key to successful expansion in America is all about building strong networks with experienced professionals – and getting high-value information from those who have on the ground experience of living and working in Europe and America.
That’s why we’re excited to let you know about a new opportunity to get to grips with how to build a business in the US.
The details are coming up in just a moment, but first, we wanted to share with you why we’ve developed this event…
Why Market Entry to the US Seems Unachievable for so Many European Entrepreneurs
If you’re struggling with trying to figure out how to turn your American Dream into reality as a European entrepreneur – you’re not alone!
In our years working with business owners who are looking to take that next step we’ve often been told that:
- Market entry into the US is confusing, and researching usually poses more questions than it answers.
- Information out there is often irrelevant, or there’s so much to wade through that our clients start getting “paralysis by analysis”.
- The reliability of many online sources is questionable at best – they don’t really cover the unique complexities European entrepreneurs face when moving to the US.
- It’s difficult to find people who are experienced to discuss potential projects with and figure out viability and expansion prospects.
- Confusion about issues like funding, visas, tax requirements and other administrative processes means that many European clients conclude that their American adventure is just not possible…
…and that’s before the process of US expansion has even begun!
We’ve also found that European entrepreneurs come to us for help because of problems during set up and even beyond.
Many business owners find their US project flounders because they lack access to core local knowledge about US markets. Funding and visa issues cause insurmountable barriers. Or they find that the marketing techniques that worked so well for them on the continent fall flat for a US audience.
It’s no wonder that market entry to the US seems so difficult and for so many Europeans, the American dream remains just that – a dream, rather than a reality.
But, it doesn’t have to be that way! Although we know that moving to America is complex, it doesn’t have to be unachievable.
How do we know that? Because we’ve helped Europeans succeed in the US for over a decade – in fact, our entire business model is based on doing just that.
So, if you want to know how it’s really done then we’d like to extend you a very special invitation…
AN INVITATION TO YOUR AMERICAN DREAM
If you’re serious about setting up a new business in the US or expanding your European operations Stateside, then we’d like to invite you to attend one of our
US Market Entry Seminars
Three special one-day events, held in Dublin, London, and Austin, Texas.
These seminars will cover all the main aspects you need to know about moving your business to the US, in easy to understand classes that take the mystique out of the process.
During the day, you’ll get up-to-date information that answers the core questions you need answering about US Market Entry – what works, what doesn’t, and how to go about your US expansion the right way.
Whether it’s the legal and tax possibilities, starting up a US C-Corp, banking and office set up, or fundraising and marketing – there is something for you on these seminars wherever you are on that journey Stateside.
We’ve structured the day into four main sections, covered by a range of 60-minute classes with Q&A sessions at the end – led by our CEO Sebastian Sauerborn and Head of Media, Kevin Turley.
FOUR STEPS TO US SUCCESS
During the day we’ll walk you through four main steps to making a successful entry into the US market:
In this step, we’ll go through the entire process of setting up business and trading in the United States.
– We explain and explore what this takes and how it works. –
– You’ll get a realistic look into what makes for a successful US expansion and how much work is involved. –
– At the end of this part, you will have a clear idea about how European entrepreneurs can set up business in America and how you can get started right away. –
We’ll take a deep dive into the American trading environment: tax, legal, and banking.
– You’ll discover all the practicalities of keeping your business thriving in the US. –
– We’ll demystify the process of dealing with legal, banking and tax issues and show you how to ensure your American venture is supported by smart tax planning and building banking credit. –
To succeed with your expansion you are going to need funding. In this step, we’ll walk you through the different funding sources that are available Stateside.
– We’ll show you where the money is, and how it can be accessed for your business expansion. –
– By the end of this step, you will have a clear knowledge of the different options available to your unique business and how to start leveraging them for success. –
Finally, we’ll help you to understand how to market in the US – something that many European entrepreneurs struggle with.
– Our unique position of working and living in the US and Europe has helped us to develop a powerful understanding of marketing in the US as Europeans. –
– We’ll share our knowledge and techniques with you, and show you how to build branding that connects – effectively with American audiences.
– You’ll get information on both traditional forms of marketing and the very latest in digital media – and how you can take advantage of new developments in digital media to supercharge your marketing. –
TWO UNIQUE MARKETS – ONE COHESIVE SOLUTION
Bridging the gap between European markets and the American way of doing business takes skill and experience. At Mount Bonnell Advisors we want to make the complex task of entering the unique US market as simple as possible.
We’ve planned our US Market Entry Seminar to offer you a cohesive way to bring your European experience successfully into the US.
Our US Market Entry focused 60-minute introductory classes will cover:
- US Visa Requirements and Issues. Things to know, what to avoid and how to build a successful Visa application.
- The realities of raising funds in the US market. How to approach fundraising and access the right support.
- Funding Sources in the US. We’ll walk you through the different possible ways to secure funding and how to combine different types to raise the capital you need.
- Incorporation and IP in the US Market. You’ll learn how to set up a C-Corp, choose the right location, and how to protect your IP.
- Marketing and Partnerships in the US Market. Learn about marketing to the US, and how to build effective partnerships to support your business growth.
During each class, we’ll provide time and space for you to ask questions and get answers from our CEO, Sebastian and Head of Media, Kevin – who are experts in building businesses and marketing them in the US as Europeans.
BUILD YOUR NETWORK, MAKE NEW FRIENDS & GET EXPERT INSIGHT!
2019 EVENT DETAILS
Our US seminars are being held in three locations – London, Dublin and Austin, Texas. Each day will see a range of European entrepreneurs come together to learn about US market entry.
This makes it a fantastic opportunity to not only sort through and discover the real, relevant advice you need to succeed, but also provide you with a great chance to network and find others to connect with.
We love to build a sense of camaraderie at our events – because we believe strong networks give you the best chance of success. Attending one of these events will not only give you access to experts who truly know their stuff but become a potential source of friendships that can be an amazing source of support and knowledge as you set out on your American adventure!
The Mount Bonnell Market Entry Seminars will be held on the following dates:
at the Alex Hotel
at the Durrants Hotel
at the Driskill Hotel
- We advise you to arrive the night before to settle in and meet your fellow attendees. During this time you can arrange an individual consultation session with Sebastian, our CEO.
- We’ll begin the day at 9 am with our first class. They’ll be plenty of time to ask questions and get the answers you need in each session.
- A sandwich lunch will be provided before we get straight back to it in the afternoon sessions.
- Relax after the seminar ends with a fantastic dinner out with the group where we can chat more informally and have a great time! This is where you’ll often get even further added value as everyone kicks back and gets to know each other properly.
Spaces are Limited – So
Get in Touch Today to Secure Your Spot!
We’re really excited to share this seminar with all European business owners who are truly serious about Market Entry into the US. The days are going to be jam-packed with insights and advice, all in a relaxed atmosphere where curiosity is encouraged!
Because we want to ensure each seminar is the perfect mix of information sharing and group discussion we’re making the seminar sizes small. We think this is the most effective way to learn and get true value from the day. But, it also means we’re limited in spaces for our 2019 events – so we advise you to get in touch as soon as possible to secure your spot.
So, if you’re ready to get the answers you need to turn that American Dream into your next big adventure – contact us now and book your place.
We look forward to meeting you. Together we can Dream Big – Dream America!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
Q: How much does the event cost?
A: The event costs $999. This includes lunch and dinner for the day.
Q: What are the exact dates and venues?
May 27th, 2019: 9am – 6pm
The Alex Hotel, Dublin
July 22nd, 2019: 9am – 6pm
Durrants Hotel, London
September 23rd, 2019: 9am – 6pm
Driskill Hotel, Austin
Q: What is the format of the event?
All events are held on a Monday. Our team will be on site from Sunday after noon and there is time for 1:1 consultations with Sebastian on Sunday after noon. See booking form for details.
Registration starts at 8am on Monday.
The event starts at 9am and runs until 6pm. Refreshments troughout the day and a light lunch will be provided.
After the event you are invited to dinner with Sebastian and team. A great opportunity to get to know other entrepreneurs, make friends and network.
Q: Why are all events hold on a Monday?
You and your spouse may want use the opportunity to get to know the city over the weekend. A great way to combine business and pleasure!
Q: Do I get discounted rates at the event hotels?
Yes, all guests enjoy discounted rates. Please let the hotel know that you are attending the events when booking your room. Of course there are many other hotels in the areas hould you wish to stay somewhere else.
Q: Can I bring my business partner / spouse?
Yes of course. A second attendant will pay only $499 to attend the event.
Q: Is there time for a 1:1 consultation with Sebastian?
There is time for consultations on the after noon before the event. See booking form for details.